INVEST BEFORE APRIL 6TH TO RECEIVE 30% CASH BACK
* 30% tax rebate * 20% initial premium *Unlimited royalties
- UK taxpayers receive 30% of the investment back with EIS tax rebate.
- Invest before April 6th and carry back this investment to 2015-16 and claim back tax already paid in January 2017.
- Returns are tax free.
- Non-UK investors welcomed
- Limited equity remaining before investment closes
- Property and Stocks/Share investors can use this EIS investment to defer CGT due on profits from these types of investment
- Returns expected within the next 12 months
- Guaranteed distribution through eOne (12 Years a Slave & The BFG)
Funny Cow stars award-winning cast and set to be the comedy drama hit of 2017. The score is written and performed by the legendary Richard Hawley and includes MOBO, MOJO and Grammy award-winning Corinne Bailey-Rae – who both appear in the film for a duet of Richard Hawley’s hit ‘I still want you’.
The film is directed by BAFTA winning Adrian Shergold and is set for release in Autumn 2017.
Warrior Film Promotions is a full member of the EIS Association, the official trade body for the Enterprise Investment Scheme.
For a concise Investor Memorandum, please click here
I suggest that once you have had time to take a look at the Investor memorandum, please drop me an email with a suitable date and time to call you on the address below.