Why Film Investment?
Aside from the obvious excitement, glamour, variety, and sense of fulfilment that comes from investing in the UK film industry, the financial rewards are better than ever before, thanks to a number of investment schemes that make backing independent cinema relatively low-risk, but extremely rewarding.
- 30% – 50% Income Tax Breaks
- Government Approved SEIS / EIS
- No Income Tax to pay on Profits
- No Capital Gains Tax
- Shares Exempt from Inheritance Tax
- Capital Gains Tax Deferral or 50% write off (if any outstanding or due)
- *EIS investments – Shares must be held for 3 years to qualify
- *Equity investments – returns over a 12 – 18 month period with premium attached before moving onto royalty payments
- Executive Producer Credits available to high level investors
- Invitations to Premieres and Events
- Opportunity to meet the crew on set
- Warrior Film Promotions are proud to offer exclusive private screenings to our investors
Our aim is to talk you through all the options to enable you to be as fully informed as possible.
Email email@example.com for more information.